I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. I am writing to let you know that Parenting for the Future will now release episodes every other Tuesday. This will allow us to share more tools, resources and guidance that are responsive to the current events and phenomena shaping the future for our children. We will share resources on social media and on this blog.
- Read how PFTF guest, Dr. Lisa Damour advises how we can help our teenagers manage anxiety about the coronavirus: 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus
- Listen to her episode on Parenting for the Future about learning how to help teen girls deal with stress and anxiety
- Learn how to talk to your younger children in ways that protects and comforts them:
- UNICEF: How to talk to your child about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- Listen to Tovah Klein’s interview on Parenting for the Future on what toddlers need to thrive
- Understand the effects of climate change on pathogens like the coronavirus
- What Could Warming Mean for Pathogens like Coronavirus?
- Listen to Mike Gerrard’s episode to learn more about climate change
- Learn how one family is surviving self-quarantine
- My teenagers were exposed to coronavirus. Here’s what our family has learned under self-quarantine.
- Listen to our episode about cultivating mindfulness in our children to help them weather any storm.