A 14-year-old self-taught filmmaker who has interviewed 14 heads of states and champions literacy.
A differently-abled boy, who at 8, started a foundation that has taught 100,000 kids about differences in others to prevent bullying.
A 9 year old who makes and sell bracelets to buy dolls for kids with cancer.
A group of 8-13 year olds at UNESCOs MAGIEP Summit sharing their ideas on how to transform education.
Young entrepreneurs saving honeybees, oceans, providing medical care and care packages to the homeless and empowering transgender children. Here are Petal’s favorite stories of the children who are shaping the future!
- UNESCO MGIEP’s unique education summit finally hands kids the mic to tell educators what they really want
- 15 Incredible Kids Who Are Changing the World: Robby Novak
- 8 Kids Under 12 Who Are Changing the World, Right Now
- Euphoria’s Storm Reid Shares How She Inspires Her Generation: “They Are Worthy of Being Seen”
- 14 Young Indian Innovators Whose Ideas Can Save The World And Make It A Better Place